The Higher Education Leadership Forum was first held at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada, in April 2017.
90 delegates from 4 continents shared good practice and research on leadership development in HE, and there was strong demand for a 2018 event.
Possible session topics
- Leading trends on leadership development in Higher Education
- Impact of leadership development at your institution
- Methods for incorporating leading practices
- Current research and/or theories of interest to leadership development in Higher Education
- Renewal of existing leadership development provision
- Collaborative efforts in the field of leadership development in Higher Education
- Leadership development as a means of addressing institution-level challenges