University of Sheffield
We have been working in partnership at the University of Sheffield and Carleton University for the past 5 years in the development of our respective leadership development provision. We have found this relationship to be hugely beneficial; from knowledge exchange to sharing good practice; from collaborative problem solving to generating new ideas.
There are numerous local and regional networks, however we believe there is no other forum for those involved with promoting and developing leadership and organisational development from an international field to come together, share good practice and learn from one another. This is the reason we have organised the Higher Education Leadership Forum. Please do come and join us.
- To promote international collaboration in the field of developing leaders and leadership systems in higher education
- To build stronger connections, share leading practices and learn from others
- To establish an international community of engaged higher education leadership development specialists
- Those responsible for promoting, developing and/or facilitating leadership, management and organisational development initiatives for all University staff, including administrative and academic staff, at all levels
- HR, organisational development and change management professionals from higher education institutions that are interested in enhancing the offerings at their institutions around leadership and management development